Paul S. Chahal, DDS
Dr. Chahal is a Board Certified member of the Oral & Implant Surgery of the Southern Tier practice. He joined the practice in October 2016.
Dr. Chahal received his undergraduate degree from the University of Michigan and his DDS degree from SUNY Buffalo School of Dental Medicine. His residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery was completed at the Woodhull Medical Center in Brooklyn, New York.
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- New York State Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- New York State Dental Association
- Chemung County Dental Society
- Steuben County Dental Society