Daniel H. Farr, MS, DDS, MD
Dr. Farr is a Board Certified member of the Oral & Implant Surgery of the Southern Tier practice. He joined the practice in May of 1992.
Dr. Farr earned his undergraduate degree in biology from the State University of New York at Buffalo and his Masters degree with honors in Pharmacology at Northeastern University in Boston. He earned his D.D.S. at the State University of New York at Buffalo,School of Dental Medicine and his M.D. at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons.
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- New York State Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Chemung County Dental Society
- Steuben County Dental Society