William F. Pochal, DDS, MD
Dr. Pochal is a Board Certified member of the Oral & Implant Surgery of the Southern Tier practice. He joined the practice in September of 1989.
Dr. Pochal earned his D.D.S. degree at the State University of New York at Buffalo, School of Dental Medicine and his M.D. at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons.
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- New York State Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Chemung County Dental Society
- Steuben County Dental Society